This statement necklace is fine quality of San Diego County Kunzite gemstone measuring 23.03 ct in size and surrounded with 80 round brilliant white diamonds.
Kunzite is the best-known variety of the mineral spodumene. It’s named after famed gemologist George Frederick Kunz, who was the first to identify it as a unique variety of spodumene. Kunzite gets its delicate color from trace amounts of manganese. California’s San Diego County is an important source of kunzite. It is difficult to find this quality and size of kunzite as the crystal structure typically has many inclusions.
The product photos show the stone in various lighting examples to show how incredible this stone is cut. This stone has a brilliance even when not in light and in the shadows. It's a stunning stone.
- Crafted in 18 karat white gold.
- Detailed with high polish finish.
- Kunzite is 23.03 ct and measures 15 x 19mm.
- 80 round brilliant white diamonds, 1.10 ctw.
- Necklace measures 18" long.
- Necklace is an Italian white gold chain with Italian made clasp.